Hi,

I have a question about the parachute jump bonus game in Judgment Day.
To me it seems that the points given for completing the game successfully are totally random. Sometimes I get around 250, sometines about 290 points and I simply don't know why. I almost always manage to get all the supply bags and land on the landing pad. Can somebody tell me how the points in this game are calculated? What can I do to get more points?

Thanks in advance for any help and best regards
Sarah