To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] CE Mining Drones

Hi all,

Even though I've just joined a guild and stuff. I'm wondering what level I have to be to get the cheapest mining drone available? I actually forgot how to mine since it's a while I haven't been playing. Just finished the training missions yesterday.

And I got a mission that required me to get 30 Ore, but what I do remember about mining is that there was various clicking and most of the time it wouldn't mine anything.

So I had to exit the screen, go back into it and hit collect all or whatever the button is, forgot lol. Which is why I want a Mining Drone to do it for me.

Just reached level 6.

Thanks.