To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 8:04 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question on Passengers

Hey guys,

I just bought me a basic passenger cabin.

I picked three passengers up, and I'm not sure what system some of these planets are in. Dragham? And others. Also, what's the desired destination and the system destination? Desired destination seems like where'd they would wanna go, but what's the other destination for, the system that the planet's on? Just thought of that.

Thanks.