you need to understand that things do not go as we want sometimes. thats
probably their case. but indeed, dont promise what you cant fullfill
-----Mensagem original-----
De: william lomas <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 30 de Novembro de 2009 22:20
Assunto: [Audyssey] draconis update?

        HI, I noted at the start of the year we received this update, frm
draconis:

A new year has begun for Draconis Entertainment, and we’ve got tons of
exciting projects in the works. We will be releasing several new
titles, updating existing titles, and developing our next generation
gaming engines. These new engines will allow us to release titles
under both Mac OS X and Windows simultaneously, which is something
we’ve been working toward for quite some time. These new technologies
should also mean that we can get new games to you more quickly.
2009 should prove to be a big year for us, and we look forward to
offering you the best in accessible games.

so no news on any of the mentioned titles coming out before the end of
2009?
Just curious
I know release dates are not given but why make bold statements if
they can not be met