From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Allan Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, 1 December, 2009 7:14 AM
To: gamers discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] quest and ff game books

Hi all,
I was wondering if
 translating the fighting fantasy gamebooks and similar products to be used
in the quest text adventure creater would be legal or not. I think it could
be possible, although I have to sit down and mess with the thing for a while
to get a better idea.

al

  "The truth will set you free"
Jesus the Messiah 33AD