Hello al, my name is Petr and i am from the Czech republic.
I didn't watch this forum for a very long time, but now i subscribed again
cause i have some questions to all of you who are familiar with all things
happening in the world of accessible games.
First, i would like to ask what is the state of the developement of Night of
Parasite game. Is it finished, or is there a chance that we will be able to
download any new version, somewhere in the future?
I would like to run this game on the windows 7 system, which seems very
problematic for now, cause game is rapidly slowing down after a few minutes of
running, so i thing it needs a patch to be supported od windows 7 operating
system.
And off course, i would like to play more than cthree chapters, awaylable in
the last release. To be honest, i have to say that it was quite difficult to
beat the thirt chapter, but - when i done it, i started to ask - "what next?"
What will be the next chapter? Will it be more difficult, or will we meet any
new charracters, creatures, or what else?"
Thanks for your answers, hope i will get some.
Best regards,
Petr.