To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About Thomas' Review...

Hi Dark,
Good question. I know some voices such as the Cepstral voices have a "lexicon.txt" file which you can edit with notepad in order to change how the cepstral voices handles various words and abbreviations. Other voices apparently aren't so accommodating or customizable in that way.

dark wrote:
I probably don't need to say it, ---- but Hal has a dictionary too (surprised eh?).

the only problem is as Jim's said, ---- where is sapi's dictionary! this gets on my wick extremely when I'm playing a mud, and is often the reason I prefer to actually use non-self-voicing If interpreters with hal, rather than self-voicing ones with sapi.

Beware the grue!