Hi everyone. BrailleSoft.net and all emails registered there will be taken
down today until further notice. We're changing servers! The domain
BrailleSoft.DYNdns.org will be our backup site starting tomorrow, and once
BrailleSoft.net becomes available we will let you all know.

Katie, Simon, and Ken please email me offlist so we can get you setup with
new accounts on the backup site. I will also be changing HTML links to point
to the correct URL'S so users don't get a 404 not found error.

For those of you using PAC Mate IRC this program will NOT work until the new
BrailleSoft.net is available again. We are sorry for any inconvenience this
may cause, and we will work as fast as we can to restore the site again. A
future version of the IRC client will NOT use this same technique for
program authorization due to this type of inconvenience.

Thank you very much, and we hope you will enjoy what's ahead in the future
from BrailleSoft as we unveil new types of software!