Hi Tom and Phil,

I also have wanted to create games for awhile now. I downloaded visual basic
express and found it very daunting. I also looked at Python and think that
would be easier but never got into llearning it. I got some game ideas too and
a game creation toolkit and sounds would go a long way. of course I would getmy
own sounds. Oh and a good place for music is:

www.soundop.org

Josh

My email address is: jkenn...@gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at
www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu