Okay, since I'm learning computer code all ready, mainly for website
development, I'm hoping someone can help me with a question.

What is the best program to stuy for creating accessible games?
 Is there a template out there where the game engine is all ready there
either for scroller games, shooter games or others?
Are most games written in python and C++ or what is a good gaming language?
Also where can I go to learn such things on making a game where the
tutorials are fairly easy to understand?

I'm blind and I use jaws 9.0 so I need a site to learn gaming code that's
accessible to screen readers.

If any of the programmers out there can give me any help, site addresses,
and advice, I would appreciate it.
Oh, the only coding I currently know is xhtml and css, but I am willing to
learn if the site explains things and doesn't just put code up there without
explaining what its for or what it does.
Thanks:
Chastity