What Utility? I updated the racing game and all. I got something to do with Token errors.

Beats me. I know I had them working on Vista 32 bit, but I'm not running that any more. Went out and bought all new equipment and put all the others in the closet, new Mac, Mac book pro and Core I 7 Computer..

I guess I could put them on a VR version of XP. But, that shouldn't have to be done.

Hate to say it but, 128 Bit will be out by 2012 if nobody hasn't heard, since windows 8 will support it.

Guess I'll just keep playing with Entombed since it so far is the only one that runs on 64 bit at the moment.

Matt.