Hi Hayri,
I usually get decent upload/download speeds from the server. Can you explain how slow are we talking slow on your end?

It could be your internet connection rather than the server, or the server was experiencing some heavy bandwidth at the time. USA Games isn't the only company to use that server so it could just be some heavy network congestion at the time you tried it.

HTH

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
I just wanted to inform you Thomas about that your server does not have it so
good and it is slow!