Amen to that brother.
  If you want to buy someone a subscription to our card room, or let someone
know where to go to buy you one, we now allow folks to buy gifts from our
home page without being members themselves.
  Just go to
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/cardroom
 and click the buy a gift link.  You can use pay pal or a credit card.
  We not only offer the most fully featured online card games out there for
the blind, but also the least expensive.
  You can get a full year subscription for $39.95, or six months for $19.95,
less than a dollar a week, you can't beat that for great entertainment.
  And for you strategy buffs out there, whether card players or not, euchre
is coming out within the next week, and if you've never played it, it is a
very addictive and mentally challenging game, especially with some of our
better players.
  But to the original point of this message, audio games make a great gift,
whether you like action, thought provoking puzzles, or first person
adventuring, there is something out there for you or a friend, so give your
favorite developer a little support this holiday season.
  And John, you can tell whoever will listen that we've had over 2400 total
downloads of our card games.  Not all of those are paying members of course,
but that shows there is a significant interest in even the small niche of
card games for the blind.
  Happy holidays,
  Che
www.blindAdrenaline.com