Hi Chastity,

I believe that Thomas has said that most of the accessible games have been
written in Visual Basic 6.0.  I know that VB6 is the programming language that
I like and use to write all of my games.

I have a simple sample guess the number game with it's source code that I would
be happy to send to you if you like.  I wrote that code with comments
explaining what each line of code is doing.

The only problem with Visual Basic 6.0 is that Microsoft no longer sells or
supports it.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

I am using BASIC, because I don't want to be C-sick.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA