From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 03 December 2009 12:11
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] history was: Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

Well Darren, I did notice the ashes people players were very nice back when
I played a bit more regularly in 2003(probably because of your influence), I

can't say about wf though.

I've always found trying to wangle my way around the interface, pluss
complexity of the game a bit too much to handle.

While I don't mind complex games at all, ---- it's a miner pest when you've
got a manual which is describing a set of buttons in great detail and you
can barely find those buttons (as hyappened when I tried with an earlier
version of Hal).

I'm also sorry to here players are such a nasty bunch, ---- but I'm not
surprised in such a pvp focused game.

Again, ---- all praise to ce.