Hi Philip,
Yeah, I know. That's been my problem with Genesis 3D. I know what is easy for me, but what is easy for me isn't easy for the totally new game developer who doesn't know a whit about programming or how a game is made. Back when the AGM, (Audio Game Maker, project came out I found the tool fairly straight forward and easy to use. Lots of people were lost and confused. That taught me a lesson in the fact never assume that the end user can pick up things as easy or quickly as yourself. Especially, if you designed the thing, because you know everything about it and they don't.

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Yes it would certainly be possible by scripting, and it would not be hard to add it to my sidescroller template either. The hard part is really to come up with a nice enough designer interface that is easy to use for the absolute beginner. After all you do need to have a clear idea of most of the game logic in your mind, even if you don't script it yourself.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall