Hi che,
I'd be interested to know if you are dropping DirectX support what will you be using in your new titles? Will you be using something like SlimDX or the XNA Framework?

Thanks.

Che wrote:
  Hi matt,
  We have quite a few customers running the card games on 64 bit computers,
including with win 7 and vista.  Draw poker needs a separate download for 64
bit right now, but the others work fine with default installers.
  However, I am in the process of taking all direct x code out of the card
games so folks won't have to deal with that, as it has been a major pain in
the butt.
  Rail racer, I'm not sure about, I would think it would run in
compatibility mode, but haven't tested this.
  If you want to wait a few days, I'll have all the games updated so dx will
not be needed and the primary installers for all games will be ready for 64
bit, including draw poker.
  Additionally, euchre will be out very soon, like in a week or less, if you
haven't played euchre before, it is a real blast, we're having a mean old
time testing the beta.
  If you want to go ahead and install and can't get them running, feel free
to email me off list at
c...@blindadrenaline.com
  Also, if you would like to hear what our players have to say about our
games, check out our audio commercial:
http://blindadrenaline.com/downloadCounter/download.php?x=BASpot
  Later
Che