I have beaten first three chapters, now i am looking forward to beat the fourth one.

shaun everiss napsal(a):
thats cool news, I however have never beaten the game.
hmph I'll look at both of these files, I may  create another multilang
installer again with innosetup 3.6 if I know where I may host the file
perminantly.

hey everyone!
i'm just posting this message to inform you that Francis Wolf (the
developer of the night of parasite game) as just released the version
3.1, translated to english, with a new chapter added.
i'll first send the link to dropbox,without the installer of the game,
because it seems to be having problems with some antivirus (avast,
avg,etc). but if you prefer to download from the original site, i'll
include the link as well.
so,here are the links:
(game without the installer):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1652003/Night%20of%20Parasite.zip