hmmm I like this already, I currently have the game on the max pain mod but
when this one comes out I'll switch, a circus manager?
hmmm this will be interesting, hmmm there is a thought you die you get booed
you win well.
ANd ofcause if you get booed the croud can hit you with bottles or tomatoes or
something.