Right on, Thomas!

It's evident from your posts that you're working your tail off creating good accessible games. The posts themselves are often valuable technical or business guidance that are certainly appreciated at our end.

Having recently emerged from 6 months of constant work getting our own Visit Salem game out, I can heartily endorse the notion of you "Getting a Life."

Now go watch cartoons with your family!

John Bannick
Geek