Hi Thomas,
That's just what my recommender told me. That's why I have completely removed VB from my system so's I don't get tempted with my old ways again *smile*.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive news

Hi Damien,
Glad to hear you are switching to C++. I think you will be much happier with it once you learn it. I know it can be somewhat daunting coming from a language like Visual Basic 6, but I do beleive it is worth it in the end. There really isn't any better language for game development in my opinion.

Cheers!