dear liam erven,

As much as i like your advertising for VIPMUD, client, by gma games,
which i actually use, i would like you to consider stop calling
monkeyterm users "cheep people". As i previously said, I use vip mud,
but no matter what everyone says, monkeyterm is still a good client for
me, and i do think I have the right to use which ever client i feel like
using, without someone complaining about it.
on that note, congratulations to GMA games for the development of an
easy-to-use client!

mauricio