Phil,

Yes. The audio files could be bundled separately. Though they total about 6 hours of playing time and 450 Mb of disk space.
The music, interviews and voiceovers are in mp3 files.
The Salem March is a midi.
The incidental sounds (sea gulls, crowds, fireworks, etc) are wav's.

Certainly a player could be programmed.
Or one could just play them on their computer.

David, our writer, deliberately scripted the voiceovers to include visual descriptions of the monuments, buildings, etc. so that later they would work for people who are blind.

What I personally want to do is make this into the first truly accessible travelogue.
But that's going to take some work.
And that's not likely to happen until this summer at earliest.
If my group gives me the time.

John
www.7128.com