apparently you can read, so you saw i was commentting on darrien's
reply. also, you probably saw my feedback, unless you got issues while
reading my messages, in which case that is bad.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Tristan B" <theblinddj...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sabado, 5 de Dezembro de 2009 10:45
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] TrekGames.net: Cosmos Comments, improvements,suggestions

Maurisio. I did not, say Miriani comments, did I? I asked for Cosmos
comments. Sad how someone turns things around to there advantage.

--

Tristan B

TrekGames.net

Administrator and Maintainer

Contact information:
Skype: Tristanbussiere
MSN: tris...@acegamesonline.net
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/blindtrek/

E-mail: theblinddj...@gmail.com

or
email TrekGames.net support
trekga...@gmail.com

AOL Instant Messenger: Theblinddj360

Klango ID:
Tristan

Connect to cosmos and join the fun. Point your MUD client to the following
address and port:
Address: TrekGames.net
Port: 1234