yeah I aggree with you.
I like shooting people.
ofcause those games where you do that in free stress.
would I do it in real life, no I would not.
 for starters it would ruin my life.
and second its just  sad and sucky to have to get to that level.
However children shouldn't play sod for instance or people that are hmmm well
not right in the head.
that is why we have a ratings system for most stuff games included.
Now thats how far companies need to go.
now if someone does this and has been warned its their problem.
or should be their problem, but its usually the company thats blamed or
something like that.