miriani was good when I played but I  never got on enough.
THe net was slow and well.
Things cost to much, once I got lucky, found a friend that got me 20 million
bucks straight into my account.
however I spent 10 mil on a hauler, and 10 mil on my debt for things and I had
a couple mil and got a suite and bag and shirt and a com and a few other things.
I never progressed and never made my way.
I recreated my char and never got really anywhere, got bored and left.
I was hopeless in combat, never was able to fight.
Core exiles is a bit better but still I actually have issues, I am now in a
guild now, but I still have a ways off before I can get anywhere.