Hi.
this archive reupload does not apply to everyone.
nop31v2setup.exe is a test build with all the win9x and all the nt code
stripped out of it.
it will only run on vista and up but honestly I don't think this should make
any difference.
there is no reason for this thing to not work as the xpsetup using it on xp but
I may have to make a test build of the file for that to the way things are
going.
this really shouldn't matter.
grrrrrrr.
if anyone else has any errors please reply to this message.
ryan I  c I have no idea what is causing this error.
but its definately not my code.
if you have xp, tell me and I will make a test file for you and you can get it.
but really this shouldn't fall over.
Ofcause if I do make another test file the archive will become even bigger.
I could make another test I suppose and ignore win9x totally but right now
everyone seems to be using this.
what I may do is try this now, it will be a seperate file, I won't be zipping
it up again and then I will just see.
however this is the last test build.
if all the issues work out I will reduce the setup to the main file and people
will have to select their own folders, but hmph.  I won't be making 2-4
installers every version, its the principal of it.