hi all.
if you have the archive don't bother getting it again.
if you have not get it again.
the v2.exe is a test file.
the next link the second link is a test build for ryan c.
but seriously I do hope this is not going ot be a waste.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/nop31.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/nop31setup%20with%20no%209x%20code.exe

ryan c
the bellow link is a test file it loads in program files by default but you can
select this.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/setup.exe
run this program  if nothing else works.
if this does not work for you then you may have something else wrong for the
rest.
Don't get this last link, its the test program script for innosetup.
Ryan if this does work, then I will recompile the setup without any isstool
hacks just using the base wizzard.
if this does not work, I may have to try with iexpress or just zip the file but
this is real odd.