Hi,
I finally got around to playing beta 9 of MOTA, and am gradually figuring out how to progress through the first level of the demo. However, I'm stuck at Room 5, which has a door on the right, but there's also a chasm that I guess I have to jump over. I've walked to the right until I hear a sound like rocks falling, so I assume that's where the chasm starts. After making sure my weapons are holstered or whatever, I jump to my right, and fall to my death. Am I doing something wrong? I wish the manual would explain how to get through situations like this.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.