To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Nop virus trouble?

Hello.

I've finally got around to giving nop a try, but Avg doesn't seem to like the file at all, sinse the web shield thinks it's a trogeon.

I've been busy with my parents staying for the last few days, ---- and with matters on the entombed list, so haven't bee keeping up with things here as much as I should.

I did see several E-mails from Sean mentioning a fixed installer, ---- if that solves the problem that'd be great!

Could you please repost the link. Also, if perminant hosting is possible I'll add it to the audiogames.net index page for Nop.

Beware the grue!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4665 (20091206) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4665 (20091206) __________