Hi,
I'm sure. I pressed Control+W before I tried to jump, and was told "Pistol, not drawn". I pressed Control+Right Arrow, and died.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.