That is odd. Because I've never had any trouble with that.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksaper...@sasktel.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA and Chasms

Hi,
I'm sure. I pressed Control+W before I tried to jump, and was told "Pistol, not drawn". I pressed Control+Right Arrow, and died.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.