Will there be a prize for the winner?
lol

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Karl Belanger
Sent: 06 December 2009 05:58 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] informal puppy1 competition

Hi all,
I've just been playing puppy1, and would like to start an informal
competition. I shot down 9 planes with a final score of 108382 on easy.
Send in your scores as a reply to this thread. Let's see who can get the
highest score in each difficulty within one week. Next Sunday, I will
send a congratulations message announcing the highest score in each
difficulty.
Karl
list,
Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice