Lol, I can't beat my earlier game yet, so here's the highest of all time.
BTW, was playing the hardest mode.
Puppy1 record file By Jim Kitchen

Record number of enemy planes shot down 38 for a total score of 948,656 points.

on 08-07-2009

By Johnny

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat