Hi Damien,
If you are talking about the large chasm in beta 9 it is too big to jump across. Angela has to do something to get across that chasm.

S P O I L E R

Have Angela take a closer look at the wall. There is something hidden there that she can see with her torch.

Damien C. Sadler wrote:
Hi.
I am getting stuck in level2 of the new Mota 10, whereby I am attempting to
jump over a chasm which seems to be too big to cross. I have all my weapons
holstered. Am I missing a crucial point here?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Damien.