Hi Karl,
Sure. No problem. I can do that in about a couple of minutes. That's a fairly easy request.

Cheers!

Karl Belanger wrote:
Hi,
One other thing, I would really appreciate it if you could somehow alter one of
the spike sounds when they are so close together because it is hard to tell
when you are next to the spikes since the sound is effectively positioned in
the space between the two sets.
Karl