From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 7:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Beta10 Level2

Hi Damien,
If you are talking about the large chasm in beta 9 it is too big to jump
across. Angela has to do something to get across that chasm.

S P O I L E R

Have Angela take a closer look at the wall. There is something hidden
there that she can see with her torch.

Damien C. Sadler wrote:
> Hi.
> I am getting stuck in level2 of the new Mota 10, whereby I am attempting
to jump over a chasm which seems to be too big to cross. I have all my
weapons holstered. Am I missing a crucial point here?