From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 08 December 2009 12:14 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 10 Released

Hello USA Games fans,
We would like to announce the immediate release of Tomb Hunter Mysteries

of the Ancients beta 10. This all new release includes several bug fixes

and upgrades since the previous release.

What's New in Beta 10

Additional Levels --- As of beta 10 the game demo now includes both
levels 1 and 2 for your pleasure.
Added Enemies --- This all new demo includes enemy wolves as well as a
minotaur found at the end of level 2.
Flying Harpies --- Once  again the flying harpies are back in the game
and replaces the amazons found in beta 9.
Sounds and Music ---- There are several new sounds in the game, and once

again all sound effects are 44100 KHZ cd quality. In addition, all of
the game's music has been updated and gives the game a completely new
and hopefully more cinematic feel to the game.
Game Voice --- As of beta 10 Scansoft Karen replaces Acapela Heather as
the voice of the game.
Switches and levers --- As of beta 10 all of the keys have been replaced

with a series of hidden pressure switches and mechanical levers that
unlock statues, unlock doors, lower draw bridges, and various other
tasks.
Bug fixes --- A few miner bugs have been fixed such as being able to see

statues when the v key is pressed etc.
Updated Weapons --- A few weapons such as the sword and dagger have been

slightly updated. They use less strength to use and do more attack
damage to enemy creatures.

Downloading the Game

As always you may grab the latest demo from our web site
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
and remember to please uninstall beta 9 before updating to this release.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

list,
Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice