Hi Hayden,
Actually, the fact pressure switches have no sounds is intentional. That is why they are hidden, and you have to look for them using Angela's torch. While level 2 only has one of them later levels will have more hidden elements and puzzles to solve. That's the point of having a slightly puzzle oriented game.

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Before I start I'll say this-if you ever want us to leave our computers,
then you better stop making such great games! <grin> I definitely perefer
this one; at first the fact that a centaur took twice as many shots was a
major annoyance, but then they don't show up as often. I definitely like the
fact that the sword and dagger or more powerful; I am easily able to take
out Cerberos with somewhere between 5 and 7 strokes from the sword. You
might want to make some sound for the pressure switch; I almost missed it
and I would have, had I not checked my eMail earlier.

Keep up  the excellent work,

Hayden