Hi Nicol,
No, I have no plans to add vanishing platforms or warp platforms. This game is intended to be more like Tomb Raider with hidden puzzles, lots of triditional traps, and of course enemy monsters to fight in the tombs.

HTH

Nicol Oosthuizen wrote:
Good job, Tom.
I'm looking forward to it.
I will be one of your happy customers once mota has been officially
released. I am even considering to donate a few bucks to you for all
your hard work.
That means, for example,  if mota costs 35 dollars, I might consider
donating an extra 5 dollars.
Just to make up for all the bashing, copyright threads and little
personal time you have to cope with.
One question.
Are you planning to add vanishing platforms to mota?
Vanishing platforms is so so cool!
And I also like warb platforms.
Once again, well done!