Hi Tom,
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take a look at limiting the amount of shots you can perform in a certain amount of time. As it should be a relatively upgrade I'll certainly put that on my todo list. As for when the game will be released I don't have a crystal ball. I don't really know when it will get released. All I can say is development is pregressing much faster now, and the engine for the most part is finished. So most of the work is just adding levels and making sure everything works properly. I don't foresee more than a couple of months to do that.

HTH