Hi mich,
Ok, this is hard to say, but it sounds like a dependancy error. Make sure you installed the programs in the correct order. That is install the .NET Framework 3.5, then Managed DirectX, and then the game. If you don't do it in that exact order it won't work. Also be aware that the Managed DirectX setup extracts the files to a temp directory and sometimes you manually have to go in and run the file dxsetup.exe to properly install it. If you don't do that as described DirectX won't be updated properly.

HTH

Mich wrote:
hi Tom and all. I downloaded moda beta 10 and after downloading the direct exe
and the .net framework when I installed that and then tried to run Mysteries
of the Ancients I got the following. toomed dialog we have prepared a rapport
that you can send to Microsoft and in short I can't seem to run it. now I
did have jaws running at the time but I herd no music or anything. I am running
windows xp sp 3 and a sound card sound blaster audogey etc. I am not shure
what is going on. if you can help that would be grate. many thanks. from Mich.