Ah-makes since.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 9:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA.

Hi Hayden,
Yes, the 1.0 demo will include both levels 1 and 2. For the most part
the game demo is already complete other than any bug fixes and so on
that will happen as I upgrade the game to 1.0.
As far as skipping level intros that isn't going to be possible. one
reason for playing them is to give you something to listen to while the
levels, sounds, music, etc gets reset in the background. As this can
take quite a while which would you rather hear a cool sounding intro to
the level or dead silence. Pressing the escape key isn't going to make
the game level load any faster, and may actually cause more problems in
the long run.

HTH