Hi Willem,
Yeah, unfortunately it does seam like I have to answer the same questions over and over again. Between too lists, a general FAQ on the web site, some times the question or questions are bound to come up time after time for one reason or another. That's just one of the things all developers have to deal with when they put out any piece of software. There is simply no way to tell everyone the necessary information at one time, or that the person knows how or were to look for the answers such as mail archives, on line FAQ, whatever. Some, unfortunately, are a bit lazy and don't look up information even though it might be write in the manual on line such and such. That is life I guess.

*Smile*

Willem wrote:
Mike, I don't know how long you have been on this list and other lists where Mysteries of the aintients is discussed, but the same questions and things get brought up over and over. Thomas then has to repeat over and over why something won't work or why he doesn't want to implement it. I don't even want to know what his personal inbox looks like! It's just that there are about a million "simple requests" coming in while Thomas clearly and repeatedly stated that he won't be adding new features and he is moving into the final phases of the beta.

You could simply say your post was the final straw. In fact the same question about loading and saving was asked two days ago and Thomas then also explained why he won't put it into the demo. It makes logical sense. Have you played any of the audio games, barring entombed, which is a different kind of game, where you could save? This is why it is a demo. You can look at all the gma game engine games, monkey business and many other examples. The demo, even a beta, can't contain all the features of the full release.