Hi William,
The issue here isn't weather or not I want to do the projects. I did want to do them, and will continue to do so as I agreed to do that. Plus I paid for those games and feel I should get what I paid for just as anyone else does. The issue is the attitude or the way certain features or suggestions are made to the developer. It isn't what you ask so much as how you ask. If that makes sense. The reason I got so upset at Mike was not so much the feature he was requesting, but how he worded his request. It was the "if I don't get the save game feature back I'm not going to play level 1 any more" type attitude that really ticked me off. I felt like he was saying I owe it to him or else kind of thing. I don't respond well to that sort of attitude.If he would have said something like "please could you consider adding the save/load game feature for the next demo" I might have been more open and willing to discuss the issue. There is a major difference in how things are said, and responded to.

*Smile*