Hi Mich,
What the heck? That's the correct address, but I just checked myself and the server isn't responding to port 80 requests. There was a configuration error in Apache before which was corrected, but the problem is back again. Something is really up with the server. I'm going to e-mail my server admin and find out what the heck is going on with the server. Thanks for reporting the problem.

*Frown*