Yeah, I hate these bashing and wining.
Poor Thomas, I feel so bitterly sorry for the man.
Even in sod, one cannot save the game if it is a demo.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Willem
Sent: 09 December 2009 10:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Saving Games in MOTA

Mike, I don't know how long you have been on this list and other lists
where Mysteries of the aintients is discussed, but the same questions
and things get brought up over and over. Thomas then has to repeat over
and over why something won't work or why he doesn't want to implement
it. I don't even want to know what his personal inbox looks like! It's
just that there are about a million "simple requests" coming in while
Thomas clearly and repeatedly stated that he won't be adding new
features and he is moving into the final phases of the beta.

You could simply say your post was the final straw. In fact the same
question about loading and saving was asked two days ago and Thomas then

also explained why he won't put it into the demo. It makes logical
sense. Have you played any of the audio games, barring entombed, which
is a different kind of game, where you could save? This is why it is a
demo. You can look at all the gma game engine games, monkey business and

many other examples. The demo, even a beta, can't contain all the
features of the full release.
On 2009/12/09 10:30 PM, Mike Breedlove wrote:
> I wouldn't have a problem with this if the game was actually released.
I don't think its asking too much here. You need to just relax, when
someone makes a suggestion like this you instantly shut it down and
whine about the whiners. Sorry for making a simple request for the beta.
Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice