however,  if there are two games, of the same nature, and one benefits
you and the other do not, why would you donate to the second one
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 11 de Dezembro de 2009 11:43
Assunto: [Audyssey] donating was:  cosmos versus miriani?

miriani can be a cool game, if not annoying at times lol, but I agree with
you both, however
cady, donating does not always mean benefits. some people do it, some don't.
the idea of donating is to support the people and if we're looking at
willing to donate rather than paying to unlock a certin software, sometimes
you get benefits like here, and sometimes, you just get thanked for
supporting the dev (which is the case, for instance, when donating to
qwitter).