totally game related, on that not, even though you will probably receive
an email from someone saying it isnt.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Jeremy Hartley" <jeremyhart...@comcast.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 11 de Dezembro de 2009 08:56
Assunto: [Audyssey] Playing games on a real live Apple II e!

Hey there folks.

I almost wasn't going to post to the list with this question, but this is
sort of game related, and all the other lists and avenues I have tried are
either no longer in existence, or the automated subscribing method appears
to be broken, for example, on blindtech. grin

Anyway, a few days ago, a very special person obtained an apple II e machine
for me, equipped with many disks with TextTalker and talking writer, Oregon
trail, space invaders, haunted house, and a whole host of other games that
I'm sure some of you know and remember from our apple days.

I will keep this question short.  I am recalling a lot of commands from my
days with the Apple II gs and echo, such as run, brun, int, load, and
catalog.  However, I can not seem to remember the screen review commands
that was a part of all textTalker based programs.  I did remember last night
that if I hit Control+l it got me into review mode.  Not sure how I
remembered that after almost sixteen years. Heh.  But anyway, does anyone
here remember the other screen review commands?

I would love to play some of these games, or even port some of them to
windows just for kicks and a programming exercise.

Anyway, to not clutter up the list, I will include my e-mail address if you
want to reply privately.

jeremyhart...@comcast.net

Thanks.

Jeremy Hartley