To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eamon deluxe

Hi jeremy.

Yes, the menues are a problem, but luckily you don't need to use them too much, and certainly not in the adventures. The majority are streight up/down menues, so it's only necessary to use arrows to move, and so long as you count you should be okay.

Only the first menue, ---- the startup menue has numbers and moves in that way.

For screen formatting and text sized issues, check the faq, sinse writing the character display to 80 instead of 40 is a good idea.

This only takes a miner modification of the eamon.bas file though.

hth.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Hartley" <jeremyhart...@comcast.net>